The second call for project proposals of the Interreg-IPA Cross-border Cooperation Romania-Serbia Programme was officially launched on November 27, 2017 in Timisoara
November 27 2017 |
The second call for project proposals of the Interreg-IPA Cross-border Cooperation Romania-Serbia Programme was officially launched on November 27, 2017 in Timisoara.
With a budget of approximately 20 million euros, the call has a deadline for submitting projects on the 30th of March 2018.
Under this call, projects can be funded on 4 priority axes in the areas of:
- Employment promotion and basic services strengthening for an inclusive growth - 6.737.774 Euro,
- Environmental protection and risk management - 9.813.050 Euro,
- Sustainable mobility and accessibility - 2.007.553 Euro,
- Attractiveness for sustainable tourism - 1.717.943 Euro.
The funding of project will be ensured as follows:
- Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance - IPA II (maximum 85%)
- National contribution from the Romanian state budget (13%)
- Own contribution of Romanian beneficiaries (minimum 2%) and / or Serbian beneficiaries (minimum 15%)
The submission of projects will be done exclusively electronically by accessing the e-MS portal: http://ems-rors.mdrap.ro
The Applicant's Guide can be consulted on the Programme web-site: www.romania-serbia.net